BOARD REHEARSAL EXAMINATION
Dear Parents & Students,
A unique facility is available to all the 10th standard students of SSC/ICSE/IGCSE/HSC and ISC Board for all subjects. We have come up with a novel idea i.e. Board Rehearsal Examination-a practice or trial performance before the final Board Exam. For this exam, the papers are set by professional faculties and will be evaluated by experienced teachers who have already checked respective Board Papers. The main objective behind arranging this exam is to enhance the confidence level in the students and to liberate them from any examination phobia they have in their mind. Students appear at the internal exam conducted by the school. Question Papers are set mainly by the subject teachers and while setting those papers they do not apply the board pattern and even fail to include the important questions. We have tried to eliminate those shortcomings while setting the papers. We are taking pains to make the actual board exam easier by conducting two board examination one in the month of December, 2015 and the other in the month of February, 2016.
Board Rehearsal Examination: An Idea
- Papers are made by experienced teacher.
- Students have to take this exam as per the allotted time table at Viman Nagar Institute.
- Papers will be evaluated by experienced teachers.
- Exams will be conducted in the month of December, 2015 & February, 2016.
- Exam Dates will be allotted after the registration.
- Both parents and students have to come to collect the results.
- Corrected answer sheets will also be given back to the students.
Board Rehearsal Examination: Special Features
- During the exam every candidate will have to carry the hall ticket given to them.
- Exam. Time-Table will be announced well in advance
- Respective Board Pattern will be followed while setting the papers.
- Experienced Invigilators will conduct the exam.
- Answer sheets will be provided to the students but they have to carry other stationery.
- Mobile Phones and other gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Do’s & Don’ts are to be strictly followed by the candidates.
Board Rehearsal Examination: Benefits
- Many students feel nervous while writing the board exam. They can overcome this fear by
- appearing at two Rehearsal Exam before the final Board Exam.
- Students can clarify their doubts and queries with the teachers.
- After the evaluation of the papers students will be apprised of their mistakes.
- Important Questions will be reflected more in the exam.
- Candidates and Parents both can get a clear cut idea about the preparation level.
- Students will boost up their confidence level.