Star Test Series
Minimum Price, Maximum Result.
The only Institute tied up with 70 schools in Pune.
- We deal with Lesson wise as well as Full portion test papers for all Boards.
- ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE, IB, SSC, NIOS, etc.
- Subjects included are Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, Marathi, English Literature, English Language, Environmental Studies, Economics, Accounts, etc (except Computers)
- Tests are conducted on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday
- During holidays and nearing of exams, daily tests are conducted.
- Papers are set according to the specific board pattern.
- Papers are evaluated by expert faculties after which students are notified about their mistakes which avoids the repetition of the same.
- The Best way to increase scores.
- Question papers, Answer sheets and other material will be provided at home, for those who cannot travel the distance.
- Pick up and drop facilities for Question papers will be provided by the Institute.
- Students should write 2papers every Saturday anytime between 10am to 3pm and 1paper on Sunday anytime between 11am to 1pm.
- In a month, a total of 12 papers i.e. 1 Set will be completed along with correction.
- After completion of lesson-wise tests, Full portion tests will be conducted for each subject.
- This boosts the confidence of students which results in Best Performance.
- This also helps teachers as well as parents to gauge students preparation for their exams.
- Students get an idea about their areas of Weakness and we help them act accordingly.
We also focus on:
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Writing Skills (Handwriting, Spellings, Sentence formation, Vocabulary, Phrases, etc)
- Technical Skills (Units, Diagrams, Equations, Derivations, Numericals, etc)
- A Visit by the Director of the Institute to your house for additional queries and any kind of Educational guidance and Counselling can be requested.
- Projects and assessment guidance will also be provided.
- We also provide guidance in the fields of education consultancy, syllabus, Children’s Welfare, … etc
Dr. Nitesh Ghodke