Welcome to Eduempire Pvt. Ltd, the most trusted and leading home tuition provider and coaching class in Pune. 13+ Years of Making Career Dreams Come True.
Eduempire Pvt. Ltd. has been focusing on shaping the lives and careers of many students during the past thirteen glorious years of its existence. We have hands-on experience for teaching IB students across Pune. Founded in 1968, the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is a non-profit educational organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. The IBO is an international organization, not associated with any particular country and free of any national, political or educational agendas.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers high-quality programs of international education to a worldwide community of schools. EduEmpire Pvt. Ltd. has been providing home tuitions for IB in Pune for many years.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
We believe that incorporating a unique way of teaching, will help our students to fall in love with books. As IB is a very competitive board we try to figure out the strong aspect of the children, rather than bringing their morale down. A regular test series is conducted at our coaching centre which helps us to keep a track on the student’s progress. We at Edu Empire create a common approach to working together on activities and solving problems and great questions and listening encourages students to work together. It helps in providing an opportunity to learn from each other and develop the skills of collaboration and knowledge sharing. Our certified experts understand the student’s problem and help them to overcome it accordingly. Before you enroll for IB tuitions in Pune, let us quickly have a look at IB subject pattern.
Subjects and Course Structure
The three programs for students aged 3 to 19 help develop the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world. There are more than 5,96,000 IB students at 2,218 schools in 125 countries.
The three programs are:
PYP: The Primary Years Program (Kindergarten to Class 5).
The PYP provides a curriculum framework of 5 essential elements:
- Knowledge: Content in math, language, social studies, science and the arts
- Concepts: Important ideas that have universal significance regardless of time or place within and across disciplines. Concepts are presented in the forms of questions that drive the inquiry.
- Skills: Specific capabilities in thinking, social interactions, communication, self-management, and research
- Attitudes: Dispositions, values, beliefs, and feelings towards learning
- Action: Making changes to and in the world.
MP: The Middle Years Program (Class 6 to Class 10).
The IB Middle Years Program (MYP), which spans grades 6 through 10, is a framework for teaching that benefits ALL students. The MYP framework addresses a wide range of learning styles, involves all students in their own unique learning processes, and gives the students a standard, internationally accepted foundation of knowledge. The MYP is a comprehensive program of academic challenge and life skills appropriate to this age group.
The eight MYP Subject Groups are:
- Group 1: Language A (English)
- Group 2: Humanities
- Group 3: Mathematics
- Group 4: Physical Education
- Group 5: Language B (Foreign)
- Group 6: Sciences
- Group 7: Arts
- Group 8: Technology
DP: The Diploma Program (Class 11 to Class 12).
DP students choose one subject from each of the following six ‘Subject Groups’:
- Group 1: First Language (English)
- Group 2: Second Language (French, German ab initio, Hindi, etc)
- Group 3: Individuals and Societies (History, Economics, Business, and Management, etc)
- Group 4: Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Systems)
- Group 5: Mathematics and Computer Science
- Group 6: Electives (either Visual Arts or a second subject from Groups 3, 4 or 5)
In addition, all DP students must study a two-year course called Theory of Knowledge (TOK); work to produce on Extended Essay (EE); and engage in Creativity, Action, and Service (CAS).
We expertise in the middle year and diploma program for the students.
Why Enroll Yourself With EduEmpire:
- Certified Experts
- Unique Approach To Students
- Learning Made Interesting
- Quick Improvement
- Increases Confidence
- 100% Satisfaction