EDUEMPIRE LANGUAGE COURSES
German is the third most taught foreign language in the English-speaking world, after French and Spanish.
Spanish is the 2nd most widely spoken language in the world. With growing business relation between India.
French is spoken as a first language in France, Haiti, Monaco and in parts of Switzerland, Belgium, Canada.
Japanese 日本語 Nihongo is an East Asian language spoken by about 125 million speakers, primarily in Japan.
One of the most prominent languages of the Middle East is Arabic. It is spoken by an estimated 260 million.
Russian is an East Salvic Language. It is the official language of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan.
The Languages of China are the languages that are spoken by China’s 56 recognized ethnic groups.
This course is structured for anyone who is willing to learn Hindi language. Discover the tips to be fluent in Hindi.
Spanish A1 Level
BREAKTHROUGH OR BEGINNER:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Spanish A2 Level
WASTAGE OR ELEMENTARY:
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Spanish B1 Level
THRESHOLD OR INTERMEDIATE:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Spanish B2 Level
VANTAGE OR UPPER INTERMEDIATE:
- The overriding goal is an adequate oral and written use of the basic language, making it possible for the student to participate verbally in the most important everyday situations.
- To talk and write about typical events in everyday Spanish life, as well as about the preferences of Spanishs.
- To understand and discuss important information about organizing time on the job and in private life; to present one’s opinion, and to develop possible solutions.
- To understand, compose and summarize information about historical events.
- To describe possible future events, ideas and wishes, and to be able to discuss their advantages and disadvantages.
Spanish C1 Level
EFFECTIVE OPERATIONAL PROFICIENCY OR ADVANCED:
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Spanish C2 Level
MASTERY OR PROFICIENCY::
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
Standard Courses: General language courses following the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) having 6 levels-A1 (basic) to C2 (advanced).
Exam Preparation Courses: Customized Courses to prepare you for International Certification Exams including ECL, DELF/DALF, TCF/TEF (Canada) exams. French courses for school students appearing for IGSCE, ICSE and CBSE Exams
Courses for Individuals and Groups: Choose our individual classes to learn at your preferred time and location. Our group classes are customized as per your personal or business needs to ensuring maximal learning.
Specialized Courses: Advance your French abilities through our French speaking and writing courses. Develop necessary skills to become a trainer, translator or interpreter.
INTERNATIONAL EXAM PREPARATION
French Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
DELF (Diplome d’etudes en langue francaise) is the official diploma of French language awarded by the French Ministry of National Educational.
FIDESCU (AUTHORISED CENTER)
Spanish Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
Cambridge Institute is an affiliated center of FIDESCU. We provide training for D.I.E. (Diploma Internacional de Espamol) exam in Mumbai.
German Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2
Zertifikat Deutsch (ZD) is the international exam for German language. It tests the level of proficiency of the foreign or non-native students of the language.
HANYU SHUIPING KAOSHI TEST(HSK)
Chinese Hsk1, Hsk2, Hsk3, Hsk4, Hsk5, Hsk6
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) is the international exam for Chinese language. It is the standardized proficiency test for foreign students of the language.
THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST (JLPT)
Japanese Level N5, N4, N3, N2, N1
JLPT is conducted by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services to evaluate the proficiency of non-native speakers.
INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM
IELTS Band Score 8.5 and higher, 8.0, 7.5, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0, 5.5, 5.0, 4.5, 4.0
IELTS is an international standardised test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
WHY LEARNING A LANGUAGE IS IMPORTANT?
The use of language is the most integral part of our daily life. Without languages, we cannot interact with anyone and life will all be so bland and lonely. Language is the medium for communication without which we cannot express any of our feelings or ideas to others. There would be a lot of mayhem and confusion in the world if languages never existed. In today’s world we must be equipped with the power of languages. It helps in every possible way.
The more languages you learn, the better the chances of excelling in life. Not just one or two languages, but people today stress on learning as many languages as possible. Since there are different languages in different parts of the world, you will need to learn the language of a particular region to live there and interact with the people over there.
Why we are different ?
- We are the German language services specialist.
- We prepare you for International German Language Certification exams.
- We provide a complete suite of German language solutions including on-site group training or classroom training at our institute.
- We provide personal attention to every student.
- We use internationally standard study material.
- We have German language programs up to B2 level.
- We help students to cover the syllabus if they miss any class due to workload in their job.
- We also help our students to find jobs in India as well as in Germany.
- We have batches on weekdays and also special weekend batches.
- We also have an on-line space where learners can discuss their lessons on our dedicated SLS blogs.